Atrax Morgue: Tribute (Compilation)

Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1416228701930489/
Hello to all!
In tribute to this great legend that has ever existed on this planet, agree to send me your music? Please send me your music (more like than ATRAX MORGUE, better) at most 5 MINUTES, send to me for my email:
hari_maia_noise@hotmail.com
SEND TO INFO OF YOUR PROJECTS PLEASE AND SITES OF IT TOO! thanks!
DEADLINE: Saturday, November 30, 2013
This is done to revive this great legend of our Power Electronics and Death Industrial.
Many thanks to all who can attend, I would be honored! Thank you!
It has to look like Atrax MORGUE in: Sound, thematic too and voice, if possible but not required the voice.
Release: Dead In Mars Records (Net Label) (CD-R DIY, Net Label)
Please FOLLOW THE RULES. Thank you.